For those that are aiming to become professional sports punters, your bible should be a few sports betting books published by industry experts.
It’s from their experiences and insights that you can learn to become a professional sports punter – and not 먹튀검증커뮤니티 just an average chump, losing money from betting on sports.
To be honest, there are actually 42 published books out there that is worth checking out. But for the sake of this article, I will shorten the list down to just 5. That should make it easy to check out what’s on offer, and hopefully get you in the mood to check out the rest!
Let’s take a look at the 5:
- Complete Book of Sports Betting: A New, No-Nonsense Approach to Sports Gambling – The author of this book is an experienced criminal trail attorney. He uses amusing and memorable anecdotes to reveal the ideas that most successful bookmakers already know.
- Weighing the Odds in Sports Betting – This book comes from the approach that sports punting can be attacked intelligently and strategically. It will teach you how to make smart bets on games, and not bets based on emotions. They give you the actual tools to become smarter and much more successful at sports punting. If you want to know how to evaluate, compare and view betting on sports from an analytical stand point, check out this one.
- Sports Betting: An Intelligent Speculator’s Guide – If betting on sports feels like a gamble, than maybe you should check out this book. It will teach you that it doesn’t need to be. That you can win more often than lose money. There is a sound betting strategy in this book that you must check out to be up there making those big bets.
- Sports Betting Systems – Do You Know The Fundamentals? – If you are just developing the skills and understanding of betting on sports, you must start with some of the most fundamental points. This is what the Sports Betting System book can teach you. Don’t be mistaken, betting on sports takes a certain amount of skill and knowledge, it’s not all about the numbers. There are some golden points in this book.
- Secrets of Professional Sports Betting – Sports investing is about winning some serious money right? This book is a no-fuss approach to winning the gold at the end of the rainbow. It breaks down the common myths and replaces it with practical steps to really getting far with sports investing.