There are scam hoodia diet pills and pure Hoodia diet pills but most people are unsure what to look out for when buying the right Gordonii product for fast, safe and permanent weight loss. This article offers some buying tips to avoid scams and rip-offs.
The internet has tons of information available on the hoodia gordonii diet pill. But who needs all of them when you can get everything you need to know about it in a single website and on a single page at that. Below are some of the most basic and the most important information about the hoodia diet pill:
Hoodia diet pills come in different dosages. They usually come in 400 mg and 750 mg varieties, although you can find 500 mg pills being sold too.
- A pill should be taken 2-3 times per day before meals to be effective.
- Like any pill, it should be taken in moderation.
- Initial clinical tests show no side effects, although further studies may reveal some eventually.
- Fake hoodia diet pills are being sold in the market, so buying from trusted retailers and doing background research is advised.
- Some hoodia diet pills contain other Sonus Complete ingredients such as green tea and magnesium.
- Be wary of pills with malicious additives such as sawdust and leaves.
- Always read the label on the bottle before buying one. They usually contain the important information that you need.
Trusted manufacturers have CITES (The Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) certificate. This ensures that the hoodia, which is a rare plant, was acquired legally.
Now that you know the basics of the hoodia diet pill, we hope that you are in a position to buy pure Hoodia from trusted sources with a less chance of being ripped off by unscrupulous merchants.